Westminster Soccer Return to Play & Game Day Protocols Spring 2021
All Players, Families and Supporters are asked to be extra diligent to support our youth players and understand the information below is very fluid and may change quickly.
Westminster Soccer follows guidelines set forth by our city and county, and we work with our governing body, Colorado Soccer Association, to operate and run our business. We will continue to do our very best to operate a safe program under the ever-changing current public health orders and thus comply with these current health orders.
All players, families, and supporters are asked to be extra diligent to support our youth players and understand the information below is very fluid and may change.
- Players should not attend any soccer activity if they are feeling unwell, experiencing a fever, currently under quarantine, exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, or have come into contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Players are asked to enter the soccer fields 5 minutes before practice or games. Please plan to arrive ready to play
- Players are required to bring their own soccer ball and water bottle
- There will be no sharing of water bottles, and any snacks distributed must be individually wrapped
- Players will be asked to use their own hand sanitizer as often as possible, before and after practice and during breaks if need be
- Players need to avoid giving high fives or any unnecessary contact with each other
- No spitting on the soccer fields or any City of Westminster facility
- Currently, we ask that one spectator per player attend games and practices. Single spectators with siblings are allowed
- Coaches will follow a clear training plan to ensure safety and consistency among groups
Thank you soccer families, and we look forward to seeing you on the field.