Westminster Soccer is proud to offer winter program options for players and teams alike at the Westminster Sports Center indoor complex (6051 West 95th Ave, Westminster 80031).
Boys and Girls High School league in November and December
Play Dates – Mondays – Fridays 6 games during weeks of Nov 2, Nov 9, Nov 16, Nov 30, Dec 7 and Dec 14.
Cost – $600 per team, checks made payable to Westminster Soccer Club.
Game Times – Please note earlier start time for game #1 to allow more time in between games for cleaning.
Game #1. 3:45pm – 4:20pm (players enter facility at 3:40pm and leave immediately after game)
Game #2. 4:35pm – 5:10pm (players enter facility at 4:30pm and leave immediately after game)
Game #3. 5:25pm – 6:00pm (players enter facility at 5:20pm and leave immediately after game)
COVID – 19 RESTRICTIONS, (please review and understand all restrictions prior to applying). **Subject to change per current health orders.
- Masks must be worn in the facility at all times, including play.
- Maximum of ten players per team each game to allow for social distancing in bench areas.
- All rostered players must have an adult sign the Roster and Covid waiver.
- Teams must have an adult present on the bench during all games & leave facility immediately after game.
- Teams are allowed 5 supporters only, thus a maximum 10 supporters present during any given game time.
- If league is compromised due to Covid-19, refunds will be pro-rated.
Please contact Paul Mulvany to reserve your team at email@example.com or 303-669-1898.
Please CLICK HERE to download and complete ROSTER.
Please CLICK HERE to download and have all players complete COVID WAIVER.