Spring 2021 Information
Obviously, there is a lot of uncertainty about what the future brings for the spring season. With that being the case, we can only give you a proposed outline for what the spring season will look like. Here is what we anticipate:
- March 12th: Registration Deadline
- Week of March 22nd: Travel teams begin practice
- Week of March 29th: In-house teams begin practice
Here are the playdates for our U6-U10 in-house recreational teams (*Please note there are 2 Sunday dates within the consolidated season):
April 3,10,17, 24 & 25
May 1,8,15 &16, 22
Here are the playdates for our U4-U5 in-house recreational teams:
April 3,10,17, 24
May 1,8,15, 22
Dates for travel team games will be released closer to the season as we continue to work with Colorado Soccer and the Denver West league.
As we obtain more information over the coming months regarding COVID-19 and the health mandates in place, we will either confirm or adjust these dates to ensure we have a season. Please continue to visit this page for the most up-to-date information.
Please contact our Recreational Program Director, Greg Borchers with any questions – email@example.com
Our in-house u4-10 teams will play games at Westminster City Park (104&Sheridan) from a schedule outlined below:
- 60-minute time slots and a 15-minute break between slots
- Games will begin at 9:15 am and run throughout the day
- U6-U10 games will have a 5-minute warmup, two 20 minute halves with a 5-minute halftime
- U4-U5 games will have a 15-minute warmup/practice, two 15 minute halves with a 5-minute halftime
- Players and their parent/guardian are asked to arrive 5 minutes prior to the game and leave immediately after the game has finished
All in-house games lost to inclement weather will play a “makeup” the following Sunday as scheduled above.
* If there is not enough teams within an age group, we may have to combine divisions.
Spring 2021 Information
Westminster Soccer Club will provide your player a fun, challenging and professional soccer experience. We believe that participation in all youth sports, specifically soccer, can play an important role in the development of your child and build confidence in them. We provide multiple soccer offerings focusing on every level of development and are committed to creating lasting memories and friendships. If your child wants to play soccer in our community, we can provide them with top class coaching, indoor and outdoor facilities, and opportunities to allow them to find success.