Welcome to Westminster Soccer camps, we are proud to offer meaningful training opportunities to youth players in the summer months.
Recreational Player Camp – December 13-16 – at the Westminster Sports Center
To register, please use the link below:
Westminster Soccer staff and skills trainers will offer a 4-day recreational player soccer camp. The goal of the camp is to offer a fun, safe, and developmentally appropriate environment for each participant to learn and improve their soccer skills. Cost for the camp is $65 and includes a camp t-shirt. Please see the specific times for age groups below:
- U6 (2016) – U7 (2015) Boys & Girls: 4:30-5:30 PM (1 SPOT REMAINING)
- U8 (2014) – U10 (2012) Boys & Girls 5:30-6:30 PM (REGISTRATION FULL)
- U11 (2011) – U14 (2008) Boys & Girls 6:30-7:30 PM (REGISTRATION FULL)
For additional information, please contact Greg Borchers at email@example.com
Academy and Competitive Player Camp – Sundays December 5,12,19 & January 16,23,30 – at the Westminster Sports Center
To register, please use the link below.
We’re excited to host an individual player camp for our competitive and academy players. This 6-week camp will focus on technical ability to help prepare our players for the spring season. Cost for the camp is $100 and includes a camp t-shirt. Specific schedules are below along with an indication if registration is full for the age group:
- U9-U10 Boys: 9:00-10:00 AM (REGISTRATION FULL)
- U9-U10 Girls: 10:00-11:00 AM (REGISTRATION FULL)
- U11-U12 Boys: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM (REGISTRATION FULL)
- U11-U12 Girls: 12:00-1:00 PM (REGISTRATION FULL)
- U13-U14 Boys: 1:00-2:00 PM (REGISTRATION FULL)
- U13-U14 Girls: 2:00-3:00 PM (REGISTRATION FULL)
For additional questions, please contact:
U9 – U12 Teams: Nick Tallman firstname.lastname@example.org
U13 – U19 Girls: Rich Dell email@example.com
U13 – U19 Boys: Kyle Lineberger firstname.lastname@example.org
Westminster Soccer Club will provide your player a fun, challenging and professional soccer experience. We believe that participation in all youth sports, specifically soccer, can play an important role in the development of your child and build confidence in them. We provide multiple soccer offerings focusing on every level of development and are committed to creating lasting memories and friendships. If your child wants to play soccer in our community, we can provide them with top class coaching, indoor and outdoor facilities, and opportunities to allow them to find success.