Competitive Goalkeeper Club Coach
Experience with Westminster Soccer
- Began working for Westminster Soccer in 2009
- Goalkeeping Staff Coach / Academy Goalkeeping Coach
- Head coach for teams varying in ages 10 through 19.
- Both of his children played for Westminster soccer
- 12+ years as Goalkeeper and/or Head coach at Westminster Soccer
- 4 years goalkeeper coach at Wheatridge Avalanche
Licenses and Diplomas
- USSF National “D” License
- NSCAA Goalkeeping Level I Diploma
- Masters Degree, Computer Science, Regis University
- Associates Degree, Multimedia/Animation, Colorado Institute of Art
- Bachelors Degree, Honor’s Core Curriculum, Marketing/Accounting / Regis University
- College soccer at the Regis University
- Played in the youth system in Frankfurt, Germany, and locally for youth club soccer at Broomfield Blast and Northglenn Thunder
- U19 State Champions with Northglenn Thunder
- Played high school soccer at State Champion Northglenn High School
- CASL Men’s Division I
- Still plays as much indoor and outdoor on Sundays, or Over 40s on Thursdays as possible.
- Denver native. Married to wife, Danica, of 27 years with 2 beautiful children.
- Avid soccer and fitness enthusiast. Can be found weekly running Red Rocks, riding mountain bike up on local trails, running local trails, or working on beating my record of 1 mile of burpees.
- Runs 5280 Kenpo Karate club working toward a black belt in Kenpo Karate
- Illustrates weekly cartoon strip (Inspect & Adapt).
The Westy Way
Westminster Soccer Club will provide your player a fun, challenging and professional soccer experience. We believe that participation in all youth sports, specifically soccer, can play an important role in the development of your child and build confidence in them. We provide multiple soccer offerings focusing on every level of development and are committed to creating lasting memories and friendships. If your child wants to play soccer in our community, we can provide them with top class coaching, indoor and outdoor facilities, and opportunities to allow them to find success.