Westminster Soccer would like to thank you for volunteering your time to help promote the game of soccer. Without you, organized youth soccer wouldn’t exist. Below you will find important information that you will need throughout the season.
Pre season coach meetings: @ Westminster Soccer Club Office (9101 Harlan St. Suite #325)
Sunday August 12th
- 12:00-1:00 PM: U6 (2013) Boys and Girls Coaches
- 1:15-2:15 PM: U7 (2012) Boys and Girls Coaches
- 2:30-3:30 PM: U8 (2011) Boys and Girls Coaches
- 3:45-4:45 PM: U9 (2010) & U10 (2009) In-House Boys and Girls Coaches
- 5:00-6:00 PM: U9 (2010) & U10 (2009) Travel Boys and Girls Coaches
- 6:15-7:15 PM: U11-U14 (2008-2005) Travel Boys and Girls Coaches
Saturday August 18th
- 10:00-11:00 AM: U4 (2015) & U5 (2014) Boys and Girls Coaches
- 11:15 AM – 12:15 PM: Coach makeup meeting
Pre season coach trainings: @ Westfield Village Park (115th and Wolffe)
Sunday August 19th
- 12:00-1:00 PM: 3v3 U4 (2015) & U5 (2014) Boys and Girls Coaches
- 1:15-2:15 PM: 4v4 U6 (2013) & U7 (2012) Boys and Girls Coaches
- 2:30-3:30 PM: 5v5 U8 (2011), U9 (2010) & U10 (2009) In-House Boys and Girls Coaches
- 3:45-4:45 PM: 7v7 U9 (2010) & U10 (2009) Travel Boys and Girls Coaches
- 5:00-6:00 PM: 9v9 U11-U14 (2008-2005) Travel Boys and Girls Coaches
Background check link:
For background check information, please contact email@example.com
*Background check will require an out of pocket expense but is valid for two years within our recreational programs. We require that all of our coaches and adults working with our players complete the necessary checks and procedure to ensure suitability working with youth.
*Please send a copy of completed certification to firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical release form:
All coaches for U9-U19 traveling teams are required to carry completed medical release forms for each rostered player.
Please be reminded that all coaches must have a written permit from the club before they can practice at any Westminster park or field. Fall 2018 practices begin for all u6-14 rec teams the week of August 20th.
Players are not covered under liability for any training outside of a written permit and therefore coaches would be responsible.