Through the Westminster Soccer scrip program, families earn money just by making their regular household purchases. But instead of paying with cash or credit, they use prepaid retailer gift cards purchased from Westminster Soccer and its scrip company. The purchase price is the face value of the card, but Westminster Soccer gets a discount when scrip is purchased through it, and the discount is rebated back to you for use in any club related fee or purchase.
SCRIP PROCESSING PROCEDURE
- Members need to sign up with and order online at: www.shopwithscrip.com
- When you register, please complete as follows: : Username: Usually your e-mail address. Name:First and last name of Parent. Student Name (Full player name): Teacher Name (Team – e.g.06 Girls Black. This ensures that your player will be credited properly).
- Once registration is completed, please e-mail Dawn Jenks at: firstname.lastname@example.org and provide her your full name, players full name and team. She will assign you a family number at that time.
- Contact Dawn Jenks for the enrollment code to be linked to our Scrip program. email@example.com
- Make certain to click on “add to cart” after each selection. When finished, click on “checkout” and then “confirm your order”. Your order has now been submitted to the coordinator. You do not need to print this page and bring it with you. You should print a copy for your personal file. Orders are processed by Great Lakes Scrip and delivered to the club office. Scrip will be distributed out of the club office.
- Order deadline online is every Sunday by 5 p.m. (Mountain time) and arrive at the club office on Tuesdays of that week.
- Orders are paid for and distributed at the Club office at 9101 Harlan St. Suite #325. Scrip can be picked up anytime during office hours Monday – Thursdays. (Closed on Fridays)
- Scrip is paid for at the time of pick up by cash or checks only. (Unless you use Presto Pay) Checks should be made payable to WAFC Foundation, and cannot be post dated. Scrip orders not picked up within two weeks of the order date, may be cancelled and subject to a restocking fee.
- All Reloads and ScripNow must be paid for through ”Presto Pay “. Instructions for setting up Presto Pay are at www.shopwithscrip.com.
- Reloadable cards must be purchased through Shop with Scrip originally, and then reloaded through the online Shop with Scrip program to receive credit for any future reloads.
- The club retains a percentage fee on all orders, depending on the Scrip card. Rebates (member percentages earned by purchasing scrip cards) are deposited into a trust account and accounted for by the club.
- Funds will be transferred to the team account upon request from the member only. All transfer requests need to be made via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org You should copy the team administrator on your request. All transfer requests should state 1) The player, the team and the coach; 2) the amount you wish to have transferred; and 3) for what expense the transfer is being made [e.g. Coaches fees]. We will only transfer fundraising money on the 1st and the 20th of every month so please plan ahead and let us know in time to move your funds to the team account for your use.
This is a service provided by the club to help you offset your fees.
Westminster Soccer Club Office
9101 Harlan Street Suite #325 Westminster CO 80031
Scrip/King Soopers issues/concerns? Please email Dawn Jenks, email@example.com
Scrip Pick-Up Hours:
Mondays: 10:00- 4:00, Tuesdays 12:00 – 6:00, Wednesdays 10:00 – 6:00, Thursdays 10:00 – 6:00
King Soopers Reloadable Card Program
- All King Soopers cards must be originally purchased through the Westminster Soccer Shop with Scrip online program, and then reloaded at any King Soopers store to receive credit for any future reloads. Cards start in $100, $50 and $25 increments.
- King Soopers cards are the only reloadable cards that can be reloaded at the store level. Cards can be reloaded with any amount at the Customer Service Desk, or at the Cashier before you checkout.
- Cards that have a zero balance for more than 30 days may become inactive and require you to purchase a new card.
- Members earn 4% back on every King Soopers reload. Rebates (member percentages earned by purchasing scrip cards) are deposited into a trust account and accounted for by the club.
- We receive King Soopers rebate reports on a monthly basis, therefore fundraising accounts are only updated once a month.
- Funds will be transferred to the team account upon request from the member only. All transfer requests need to be made via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Please copy the Team Administrator on your request. All transfer requests should state 1) The player, the team and the coach; 2) the amount you wish to have transferred; and 3) for what expense the transfer is being made [e.g. Coaches fees]. Transfers are only done on the 1st and the 20th of every month so please plan ahead and let us know in time to move your funds to the team account for your use. You will receive a confirmation e-mail letting you know the transfer is complete, and what you new fundraising balance is.
- If you have any questions about King Soopers or the Shop with Scrip program, please contact Dawn Jenks at: email@example.com
Scrip Processing Procedure – printable format